[rollei_list] Re: Friday For Sale: Rolleiwide-s!

  • From: Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 22:37:34 -0500 (CDT)

Peter --

Have you gotten my emails? I hope and assume I responded before anyone else.

Thanks,
Robert

On Aug 24, 2012, at 8:59 PM, Peter Mattei wrote:

Hi, All:

I am offering two Rolleiwides - as a pair only - to RUG members first. These two cameras will be accompanied with:

1 Bay IV Hood
2 BayIV Light Blue Filters
1 Bay IV UV Filter
1 Bay IV Rolleipol
2 Optical Flat Glass
2 User Guides, German and English
Sure, I'll throw-in the scissor straps, although one would be foolish to use them!

I am happy to send photos now that I have established a Flickr account. Further, I want the lucky purchaser to be completely, utterly satisfied with the purchase so will speak at-length, if necessary, so you are completely comfortable with your purchase. If you have Skype, then we can go over all the details via visual dialogue. I am asking 3400.00 USD for the entire kit. United States or Canada delivery only. Please contact me viw email and I'll reply promptly. Peter Mattei email: petermattei@xxxxxxxxx