[rollei_list] Re: Etymologies and other sensitivities

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:32:06 -0700

Richard,

Having spent some time in that County, I would assume
that it is a typo.  Other than not bring able to produce a
good 'real ale', I could not find much wrong with the place.

I was a company Rep to RR (Aero engines, not automobiles)

Derbyshire does not have quite as good scenic areas as
Lancashire, or Cumbria, but it is pretty fine.  Decent
pub grub, but just adequate ales.

Jerry