[rollei_list] Re: Etymologies and other sensitivities

  • From: Ruddy Roye <leicauser503@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:08:00 -0400

Here it is Jerry, in case you thought it was going to be something juicy
I did not know that I had subscribed to both lists when I did and got them both confused
So here it is

Marc

Am I still being moderated?
www.royephotography.com
Portrait and Editorial Photographer

On Oct 20, 2005, at 1:03 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Bob,

I would like to see what he has limned.  Can you forward that to me?

Jerry

Bob Shell wrote:

On Wednesday, October 19, 2005, at 08:13  PM, Marc James Small wrote:

In the entire history of this List, twelve years or so, I have had to
remove seven people and to moderate one person.  I rarely choose to
intervene unless, as happened in this case, the historical record and
the
basic meanings of English words are being abused.

I see that Mr. Roye has now turned up on the other Rollei list addressing his first post to you, Marc.

Bob

--- Rollei List