[rollei_list] Re: Care of the Rolleiflex covering

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:29:28 -0700

I use Leather CPR.

http://www.leathercpr.com/

Jim

At 05:33 PM 7/15/2006 -0500, Jeffery Smith wrote:
When I posed the question of how to care for and preserve the vulcanite of a
Leica M3, the LUGers seemed to aree on black shoe polish (or wax). Is that
also the best thing to keep Rolleiflex TLR leather covering in good
condition? The liquid, scuff-proof stuff, or the flat can black shoe Kiwi
stuff?

I have one 3.5 E Xenotar packed up security, ready to be sent to Harry
Fleenor for new mirror and a Maxwell screen. I want to give my
already-Maxwelled TLR a little TLC.

Jeffery Smith

--- Rollei List