[rollei_list] Re: Best 25 cameras

  • From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 13:11:47 -0400

if one were to carp, those cameras are in some cases rather
wide ranges of models, but nevertheless, my closet (and sometimes
even my camera bag) contains a number of those anointed:

  Leica M6 and other M series cameras (i have M3, M6 & MP)
  Nikon F5 and the F series (F3s)
  Hasselblad 500 Series (500, 503)
  Rolleiflex TLR (2.8F)
  Linhof Super Technika series (ST-IV)

most DUBIOUS entry on the list: Yashica Samurai????

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@xxxxxxxxx
Ridgewood, New Jersey