[rollei_list] Re: AW: Re: Fw: SL 2000 F - and my attitude about it

  • From: "F.W. Stutterheim" <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:47:59 +0100

Op 15 dec. 2015, om 19:50 heeft Sven Keller <keller.schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
het volgende geschreven:

Herr Paekpe certainly knows his craft. I found him difficult to deal with.

Well, yes, to a certain extend.

Earlier this year I sent him a Rollei 6000 battery pack, to have the cells
replaced. I took great care to complete his official repair form. That included
my e-mail address that ends at ....heim.org . He decided that I must have been
too stupid to know my own e-mail address, because in his mind I could not have
one that ends at .org !

So he phoned me to discus the work, more less complaining that he had no e-mail
address to contact me. When I reminded him it was written in the repair form,
he admitted that he thought the e-mail address was incorrect. After that it all
went smooth and pleasant and the new cells were not expensive after all.

Ferdi.
----
From my MacBook Pro.
Ferdi Stutterheim,