[rollei_list] Re: SL 2000 F - and my attitude about it

  • From: Volker Muth <volker_muth@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 21:47:47 +0100

Ferdi,

I have to agree on your view of Mr. Paepke. He keeps my 6008 working. Earlier
this year I send him an extension ring, another camera workshop unsuccessfully
tried to repair and he fixed it. I understand what you mean with "difficult to
deal with". I think it is mainly a characteristic of people around Düsseldorf /
Cologne. I you every experienced the waiters in a traditional pub down there
you will understand. ;-)

Volker
______________________
mailto: volker_muth@xxxxxxx

Am 15.12.2015 um 20:47 schrieb F.W. Stutterheim:

Op 15 dec. 2015, om 19:50 heeft Sven Keller <keller.schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
het volgende geschreven:

Herr Paekpe certainly knows his craft. I found him difficult to deal with.

Well, yes, to a certain extend.

Earlier this year I sent him a Rollei 6000 battery pack, to have the cells
replaced. I took great care to complete his official repair form. That
included my e-mail address that ends at ....heim.org . He decided that I must
have been too stupid to know my own e-mail address, because in his mind I
could not have one that ends at .org !

So he phoned me to discus the work, more less complaining that he had no
e-mail address to contact me. When I reminded him it was written in the
repair form, he admitted that he thought the e-mail address was incorrect.
After that it all went smooth and pleasant and the new cells were not
expensive after all.

Ferdi.
----
From my MacBook Pro.