[rollei_list] Re: ADMIN: Clipping Messages

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:54:29 -0700

At 10:11 AM 10/14/2005, Peter K. wrote, in part:

I used Windows and have a 4-button mouse.

Yes, but do you also have a trackball with not only 4 buttons but a scroll wheel, as described in my earlier message?

Actually, in order to use all those features you have to install some supplemental drivers which come with the Microsoft trackball.

I used the additional software for a while, but finally decided to remove it and use only the primary left and right buttons, the trackball (best feature of all), and the thumb scroll wheel which is nice for reading long mail and scanning down website pages. It's set to scroll 3 lines per click.

Don Williams
La Jolla, CA