[rollei_list] Re: ADMIN: Clipping Messages

  • From: Frederic Fichter <ffichter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 22:36:47 +0200

On the Mac you do it by
- clicking at the beginning of the text you want to select
- dragging the mouse up or down while holding the mouse's button (this highlights the text)
- releasing the button when you're happy with your selection

Unfortunately MULTI-selection is not available system-wide, though you have it in some applications (the excellent Nisus word processing software comes to my mind - cheap, and beats Word any morning).

Fred

On Oct 13, 2005, at 10:24 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

You glibly say that you "select" the text.  That was my question:
HOW DO YOU SELECT?   MAC-Apple mice have only one
button, don't they?  Marc says right button, Don says left button.

Jerry