[rollei_list] Re: A long lens

  • From: John Wild <jwild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 10:33:34 +0100

I've got the 500mm f5.6 with tele-converter too. I've not used the converter
yet but the lens is wonderful. The shallow depth of field, the
foreshortening effect and bright viewfinder image make for great photos. The
downside is that it is a preset lens and all to easy to forget to stop it
down if the action gets exciting...

John