[rodgersorgan] Re: Shoes vs. Socks

  • From: "Richard Wildhirt" <rwildhirt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:25:13 +0000

No, not taught, but my first couple organ teacher never said anything about
it.  I played in stocking feet until I hit college.  Then I learned heel and
toe.

Upon graduation in '83, my first choir bought me my first pair of
Organmastershoes.  I just replaced them last month.  This pair was also a
gift from a choir that I accompany.  Notice a trend here?

Richard Wildhirt
Federal Way, WA
St. Luke's Lutheran Church
Rodgers 940/PR-300S >From: noel jones >Reply-To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject: [rodgersorgan] Shoes vs. Socks
>Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:59:58 -0500 >>>>Has anyone ever been taught that
it is better to play shoeless? >>-- >noel jones, aago >athens, tennessee,
usa>------------------------------- >frog music press >rodgers organ users
group >www.frogmusic.com >>>Just Published! Using the PR-300 Sequencer Voice
(digest, vacation) >go to www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html