[rodgersorgan] Re: Shoes vs. Socks

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:07:08 -0500

I think that a shoeless pedal board, built to conform to foot structure could
be invented today, that would eliminate the need for shoes, by reducing the
amount of pressure needed, eliminating the protection the foot receives from
being shod.  Until that day, heavy pedalers need shoes for protection.  Soft
pedalers can keep soft shoeing along.  I have seen all kinds of footwear
around consoles except fluffy bedroom slippers...that's probably happen next
week.
--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa