[rodgersorgan] Tutoring session

  • From: "Richard Wildhirt" <rwildhirt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:38:41 +0000

I just have to let you all know that last Saturday, I had a wonderful
tutoring session on the PR-300S by the guy who wrote the owner's
manual--MarkHuth.

He drove up from Portland and spent a solid three hours with me, helping me
understand some of the nuances and advanced features.  It was wonderful!  I
now have a better handle on where I'm headed with this mix of technology and
classical music.

I already thanked Mark, but I want to publicly say how thankful to him I am.
I recommend that if you see something on the owners manual you're not quite
sure about, Mark is very explicit and patient in his explanations.

Richard Wildhirt
Federal Way, WA
St. Luke's Lutheran Church
Rodgers 940/PR-300S