[rodgersorgan] Re: Rodgers Oegan Sound Library and ParaphrasesI & II

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 20:17:07 -0400

The pricing on SOL reminds me of the story of the wealthy person who called a
furnace repair person (am I being politically correct or what!) when his
furnace
stopped working.  Repairman came, smacked it with a hammer and sent a bill for
$100.

Owner complained, wanting to see an itemized bill...after all, all he did was
hit it with a hammer.

BILL:

Charge for hitting furnace with hammer - $1.00

Charge for knowing where to hit - $99.00

The software to create organ voices using the Roland SC series of MIDI Devices
has been available for quite awhile, very inexpensive.

However, Hector was the one who put two and two together, figured out that it
could work on the PR-300 and applied his knowledge to how the stops should
sound.  Which is why the Dulzian and other stops sound so good.

--
noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com