[rodgersorgan] Re: Rodgers Oegan Sound Library and ParaphrasesI & II

  • From: Ed Wilson <actionkbd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 00:06:12 -0700 (PDT)

You are correct on all points.. they are 3.5" floppies, must be inserted in the
PR-300, which "ties up" the unit for any sequencing.  At that point the PR-300
becomes a sound module unto itself.  It can be "played" by any other external
sequencer, along with the organ.

Regards,

Ed

Ferdinand Kuhn <ujk_ffk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Fred here, e-musician, StAndrew, Stuart, FL, 960D & PR300S:

I make the tacid assumption that these disks are floppies, 3.5 inch , and have
to be
inserted into the PR300S to generated these fabulous sounds of Hector. I know
Hector
from many NAM shows in LA, CA; and he was recently sponsered by our local Music
store
where he demonstrated Roland instruments.

Major question: Once a disk is inserted, can one still play the organ from an
external
sequencer which sends MIDI notes On and Off to the 960D?.