[rodgersorgan] Rodgers Oegan SOund Library and Paraphrases I & II

  • From: Harold Warntz <hwarntz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 21:49:39 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi folks,

I am wondering if anyone in this group can give me a little more information
about the Rodgers Organ Sound Library and the Paraphrases I & II.  What are
they exactly and how much do they generally cost?  I have been told that the
Sound Library is somewhat expensive but wasn't told what that actually meant
and I have been given no further info on the Paraphrases I & II.  Are they
on disk for the PR-300 or what?

If anyone is familiar with these and can offer a more detailed explanation
of what these are and how they are used and/or what their purpose is, I
would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks for your time,

Harold Warntz
Clinton Township, MI USA