[rodgersorgan] Re: Rodgers NamePlates....?

  • From: "Charlie Strack" <charlie_strack@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:28:24 -0800

Hi, Pat.

This style of nameplates was used on the early Rodgers Trio organs from =
the 60's. I haven't seen it on any more modern instruments. I doubt =
Rodgers would still stock it, but you can always ask.

Matt Neill in Portland area bought a lot of Rodger's old inventory, and =
might have this item.=20

Matt Neill
M.C.N. Systems
Hillsboro, Oregon