[rodgersorgan] Rodgers NamePlates....?

  • From: "PATRICK LANE" <capt737aa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 09:56:22 -0800

 Dear List:   I'm wondering if any of you might have any leads or know of
howto purchase the Rodgers Nameplates for the Theatre Organ Consoles.   I
have a 340 and thought having a set of these would just be the absolute
"icing on the cake" to its refinished completion.    Here is a link to what
I'm refering to and if you go down about half way, you'll see the "Rodgers
Orchestral Unit" nameplate.   Any guidance here is most sincerely
appreciated.   Patrick Lane   http://theatreorgans.com/nameplates[1]

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES.[2] Get 2 months FREE*.

--- Links ---
   1
http://64.4.38.251/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&amp;lah=0ddc2e54e50da5b1678ab19d93f28a68&amp;lat=1047232172&amp;hm___action=http%3a%2f%2ftheatreorgans%2ecom%2fnameplates
   2 http://g.msn.com/8HMUENUS/2752
Just Published! Using the PR-300 Sequencer Voice Module by Frog Music Press
----
go to www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html