[rodgersorgan] Re: Rodgers NamePlates....?

  • From: "Randall J. Smith" <randallsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 14:31:44 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

The nameplates on the link seemed to be all vintage nameplates.   I was V=
ERY
VERY happy when the nameplate for our 1930 Hinners Organ was returned to =
the
church about one month ago to be placed on our Rodgers 835 which is "marr=
ied
to" our 1930 Hinners of 12 ranks.=0D
The entire console was suddenly given to a church member 5 years ago whic=
h I
was not happy about.  About a month ago I inherited the console, which is
now a desk in my piano studio!=0D
 =0D
I would think Rodgers could provide a nameplate for your console.=0D
=0D
Randall Smith=0D
West Point, GA=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: Sunday, March 09, 2003 02:20:35 PM=0D
To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [rodgersorgan] Rodgers NamePlates....?=0D
 =0D
Dear List: I'm wondering if any of you might have any leads or know of=0D
howto purchase the Rodgers Nameplates for the Theatre Organ Consoles. I =0D
have a 340 and thought having a set of these would just be the absolute=0D
"icing on the cake" to its refinished completion. Here is a link to what=0D
I'm refering to and if you go down about half way, you'll see the "Rodger=
s=0D
Orchestral Unit" nameplate. Any guidance here is most sincerely=0D
appreciated. Patrick Lane http://theatreorgans.com/nameplates[1] =0D
=0D
---=0D
MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES.[2] Get 2 months FREE*. =0D
=0D
--- Links ---=0D
1 http://64.4.38.251/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=3DEN&amp
lah=3D0ddc2e54e50da5b1678ab19d93f28a68&amp;lat=3D1047232172&amp
hm___action=3Dhttp%3a%2f%2ftheatreorgans%2ecom%2fnameplates=0D
2 http://g.msn.com/8HMUENUS/2752=0D
Just Published! Using the PR-300 Sequencer Voice Module by Frog Music Pre=
ss=0D
----=0D
To unsubscribe or change mail delivery (digest, vacation)=0D
go to www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html=0D
=0D
=0D
=2E=20

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: IMSTP.gif

Just Published! Using the PR-300 Sequencer Voice Module by Frog Music Press
----
go to www.frogmusic.com/rodgers.html