[rodgersorgan] Re: My two cents worth

  • From: "Jerry Strong" <strong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:15:58 -0700

Keith,
Thanks for starting the thread, it has provided some good food for thought
amongst the list subscribers.

My original reason for wanting it locked up was what others have mentioned
as horror stories. That would be coming in on Sunday morning to find all
your settings have either been changed or erased completely. At first I had
given a set of keys to the church office in case someone needed to use the
organ. Eventually we started leaving the keys in the organ bench. Now we
don't lock the roll-top and leave the keys in the organ. If our organ didn't
have the personal memory card feature (which goes home with me) I'd still
probably be more inclined to keep the piston key off limits.
~Jerry~

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com