[rodgersorgan] [Fwd: Message submitted to 'rodgersorgan']

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ` <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:23:12 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Message submitted to 'rodgersorgan'
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:44:49 -0500 (EST)
To: rodgersorgan-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Post to moderated list.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
rodgersorgan-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Ecartis needs it.
// apppost 3E9EA1C1:5BDE.1:ebqtrefbetna

Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:47:49 -0500
From: William E Ehrke <diapason@xxxxxxx>
To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [rodgersorgan] Re: Possessive organists

Rodgers dealers carry a drawer for the PR300.  It's a very useful
pull-out mount
that keeps the device handy yet out of the way.  Not cheap, however.
The Rodgers
drawer is a black-painted metal housing.  Four screws firmly anchor the
PR 300 to
the sliding base, and another four screws attach the whole thing to the
organ.  A
set of neat, short cables is available for mounting the drawer right in
front of
the organ's interface panel.

Someone intent on stealing the PR300 would have to invest quite a bit of
time
into determining the exact location of all those screws and then
removing them -
some of the screws are accessible only when the drawer is open to a certain
position.  it's not a quick process even for those who are familiar with it.

B.E.

--------

Jane Perdue wrote:

 > Could you put me in contact with the lady with the drawer??   Sure
would be
 > handy to keep nosey little children's hands off the buttons on the
PR300!!!!
 > Thanks.     jdue007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PR300s,
 > > which can be mounted underneath the console, shut and locked.  Her
name is
 > > Peggy, I believe. Your church's insurance company might buy one for
you.

 > > Clark Haney Wells
 > > Tahoka, Tx

 > =
 > > New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at
 > www.frogmusic.com

 > > go to www.frogmusic.com/rodgersmem.html

 > go to www.frogmusic.com/rodgersmem.html

// eompost 3E9EA1C1:5BDE.1:ebqtrefbetna