[rodgersorgan] [Fwd: Message submitted to 'rodgersorgan']

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ` <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:20:09 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Message submitted to 'rodgersorgan'
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:13:35 -0500 (EST)
To: rodgersorgan-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Post to moderated list.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
rodgersorgan-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Ecartis needs it.
// apppost 3E9ED2AF:4976.1:ebqtrefbetna

From: "Jerry Strong" <strong@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [rodgersorgan] Re: My two cents worth
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:15:58 -0700

Keith,
Thanks for starting the thread, it has provided some good food for thought
amongst the list subscribers.

My original reason for wanting it locked up was what others have mentioned
as horror stories. That would be coming in on Sunday morning to find all
your settings have either been changed or erased completely. At first I had
given a set of keys to the church office in case someone needed to use the
organ. Eventually we started leaving the keys in the organ bench. Now we
don't lock the roll-top and leave the keys in the organ. If our organ didn't
have the personal memory card feature (which goes home with me) I'd still
probably be more inclined to keep the piston key off limits.
~Jerry~

// eompost 3E9ED2AF:4976.1:ebqtrefbetna

--
noel jones, aago