[rodgersorgan] Re: Possessive organists

  • From: William E Ehrke <diapason@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 07:47:49 -0500

Rodgers dealers carry a drawer for the PR300.  It's a very useful pull-out mount
that keeps the device handy yet out of the way.  Not cheap, however.  The
Rodgers
drawer is a black-painted metal housing.  Four screws firmly anchor the PR 300
the sliding base, and another four screws attach the whole thing to the organ.
set of neat, short cables is available for mounting the drawer right in front of
the organ's interface panel.

Someone intent on stealing the PR300 would have to invest quite a bit of time
into determining the exact location of all those screws and then removing them -
some of the screws are accessible only when the drawer is open to a certain
position.  it's not a quick process even for those who are familiar with it.

B.E.

--------

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com