[roc-chat] Re: RocStock Camp Layout

  • From: Kurt Gugisberg <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 08:56:35 -0700

It's always first come first served so if you want a good spot, come
early. And you can help with set up. We do always reserve spots for the
vendors on either side of the main safety corridor but after those spots,
you are free to camp anywhere along the flight line. We will have lines
painted on the ground to help guide the parking so hopefully everyone will
respect the markings. We would like to keep the big RVs off the front line
so the others behind them can have a better view of the launch. And also,
keep the roadways between the parking areas open and spectators should make
sure they aren't blocking anyone when they park.

Kurt

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 8:10 AM, Mitch Barrie <mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do we need reservations?

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 7:25 AM, Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:
BoD,

Here's what James and I will start to layout late Wednesday afternoon,
any
comments before we get too far?

Chris and James Kobel

--
Mesa Tactical
Gear and accessories for law enforcement, military and personal defense.

Costa Mesa, CA o 714-545-3332 o www.mesatactical.com