[roc-chat] Re: RocStock Camp Layout

  • From: Kurt Gugisberg <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 08:00:02 -0700

I think you should make the roped off lane by the LCO table a little wider
than 15 feet. Maybe 25 feet. That always gets packed with people and even
thought we warn them not to stand there, they still do. I like to tell
people that if they are waiting to load, stand on the west side of that
lane and if they are just watching, leave that area and stand behind the
flight line rope.

Also, we won't be painting all the lines on the chart. Mostly the front
line, the Rocstock Way corridor, and perhaps the front line of the second
camp zone. Since Walquist isn't coming out a day earlier to lay it all
out, we have lacked the manpower to do the full layout. However, Chris, is
you want to go crazy with the line striper, feel free.

Kurt

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 7:25 AM, Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

BoD,

Here's what James and I will start to layout late Wednesday afternoon, any
comments before we get too far?

Chris and James Kobel