[roc-chat] Re: RocStock Camp Layout

  • From: Gary <gary_schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 08:36:30 -0700

I heard they bought Cafe 247. Don't know if true or not.

Brought to you by AT&T charging me $30 a month.

On Jun 10, 2015, at 8:06 AM, Kurt Gugisberg <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would not count on any food vendors coming out. Two Guys and a Grill have
not showed up since last year.

Kurt

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 7:36 AM, A Clear Choice Pool and Spa Service
<accvendor@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Any food vendors for this weekend?

Lance Sada

From: Mike Ostby <mikeostby@xxxxxxxxx>
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 06/09/2015 12:56 PM
Sent by: roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will use the GPS app on my phone to locate the proposed range head. from
there I will measure off and place the toilets according to the drawing. No
guarantees on the precise placement. I'll do the best I can. I tried to see
if they could deliver the toilets later in the day but they are unable to.

On Jun 9, 2015 11:00 AM, "Rick Dickinson" <rtd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chris,

Thank you (and James) so much for volunteering to stripe!

I just talked to Mike Gentile from BAR, and he asked me to reserve him the
spot directly across the access road from the ROC registration/camp area
(Jack's old spot). Please mark it off at least 40' wide for him when you
stripe. (45' or 50' would be appreciated, but not absolutely necessary).

I'd also ask that a nice wide area be left for the ROC registration and camp
area (call it 80' wide if no one has a better estimate). I'd probably put
Wildman West next to the ROC camp, and Discount Rocketry next to Bay Area
Rocketry., and give them each 40' wide.

One last request: Please make the roads a little wider, especially ones
between camping rows, and also the ROCstock Way. Remember folks will be
turning RVs and trailers into the parking areas from the roads, and they
have wide turning radii. Also, we may be showing a movie against the side of
the large ROC trailer one night, so we'll need a spot for people to bring
chairs and sit.

Cheers,

Rick D.

On June 9, 2015 7:25:34 AM PDT, Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:
BoD,

Here's what James and I will start to layout late Wednesday afternoon, any
comments before we get too far?

Chris and James Kobel