[roc-chat] Re: ROCstock

  • From: Kurt Gugisberg <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 07:50:49 -0700

It will be good to see you out there Lee.

Kurt

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 8:24 PM, Lee Scott <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Richard and Kurt

The last couple of launches that I was there it got really hard for me to
help. It's a little worse now but if you see me sitting in a chair just
please don't think I am lazy!

Regardless if I haul out the trailer or not plan to be there!

Lee

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 27, 2015, at 8:16 PM, Lee Scott (Redacted sender "leescott91006"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mike

If know one steps up I can get it there Friday morning but someone else
will need to bring it back on Sunday.

Lee

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 27, 2015, at 7:06 PM, Mike Ostby <mikeostby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We're a little more than two weeks away from the November ROCstock. We
need volunteers to tow the equipment trailers on the morning of Friday,
Nov 13th. The sooner the trailers get hauled to the lakebed the sooner we
can have the range set up.

Mike Ostby