[roc-chat] Re: ROCstock

  • From: Ronald McGough <rrmagoo7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 18:48:52 -0700

The ROC big trailer is 2 5/16 trailer ball. Same as my 30 ft. Toy hauler
trailer.

Ron McGough

Gary <gary_schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The ball itself.  My hitch ball that I use to tow my toy hauler is 2-3/4".  I
also have a 2" ball mount that I can bring.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2015, at 5:43 PM, Kurt Gugisberg <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Gary,
Are you talking about the size of the ball or the receiver.  The ball is 2".
Not sure if we have a spare ball and ball mount.  There is one with the small
trailer that you can use and I will bring mine.  But it also is 2" ball mount.

Kurt

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Gary <gary_schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can do it but I will not be able to take it back on Sunday.   I will be on
the lakebed by noon Thursday and will just need to disconnect my trailer first
then I can head over to the ranch.  Hopefully someone can meet me there or go
with me.   Is there a hitch ball there with the trailer? I will have mine but
it is a larger size so I don't know if it will be the right size for the ROC
trailer.  I think it is a 2-3/4" but I can double check Tuesday.

...Gary

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2015, at 4:34 PM, Mike Ostby <mikeostby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One last call out to see if there are any volunteers who could tow the large
trailer to the lakebed Thursday midday.

Mike Ostby
ROC Board Member