[roc-chat] Re: ROCstock

  • From: Kurt Gugisberg <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 17:43:18 -0700

Gary,
Are you talking about the size of the ball or the receiver. The ball is
2". Not sure if we have a spare ball and ball mount. There is one with
the small trailer that you can use and I will bring mine. But it also is
2" ball mount.

Kurt

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Gary <gary_schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can do it but I will not be able to take it back on Sunday. I will be
on the lakebed by noon Thursday and will just need to disconnect my trailer
first then I can head over to the ranch. Hopefully someone can meet me
there or go with me. Is there a hitch ball there with the trailer? I will
have mine but it is a larger size so I don't know if it will be the right
size for the ROC trailer. I think it is a 2-3/4" but I can double check
Tuesday.

...Gary

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2015, at 4:34 PM, Mike Ostby <mikeostby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One last call out to see if there are any volunteers who could tow the
large trailer to the lakebed Thursday midday.

Mike Ostby
ROC Board Member