[roc-chat] Re: ROCstock

  • From: Gary <gary_schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 18:39:47 -0700

Sounds good, see you there.

...Gary

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2015, at 6:35 PM, Mike Ostby <mikeostby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That would be great Gary if you could tow it out Thursday. I'll be on the
lakebed Thursday by 10 am. I believe Kurt will be there aroud noonish so
either of us could go to the Sundowner with you. Rick Dickinson is the backup
volunteer and can probably tow it back on Sunday. I'm cc_ing him in on this
email.

I'll send you a separate email with details about the trailer, lock combo, my
cell number etc....

Thanks for stepping up!

Mike Ostby
ROC Board Member

On Jun 8, 2015 5:49 PM, "Gary" <gary_schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The ball itself. My hitch ball that I use to tow my toy hauler is 2-3/4".
I also have a 2" ball mount that I can bring.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2015, at 5:43 PM, Kurt Gugisberg <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Gary,
Are you talking about the size of the ball or the receiver. The ball is
2". Not sure if we have a spare ball and ball mount. There is one with
the small trailer that you can use and I will bring mine. But it also is
2" ball mount.

Kurt

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Gary <gary_schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can do it but I will not be able to take it back on Sunday. I will be
on the lakebed by noon Thursday and will just need to disconnect my
trailer first then I can head over to the ranch. Hopefully someone can
meet me there or go with me. Is there a hitch ball there with the
trailer? I will have mine but it is a larger size so I don't know if it
will be the right size for the ROC trailer. I think it is a 2-3/4" but I
can double check Tuesday.

...Gary

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2015, at 4:34 PM, Mike Ostby <mikeostby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One last call out to see if there are any volunteers who could tow the
large trailer to the lakebed Thursday midday.

Mike Ostby
ROC Board Member