[roc-chat] Re: ROC BBQ Plan - wine - twisted few

  • From: "Ken Curran" <rocket1dog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 22:12:18 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Just toss them all in a S*** Can full of ice and water.  Worked great in the
field in the USMC.  Beer, wine, cokes, water, whatever.   For the
enterprising you could even charge a buck a dunk.
Just a thought...block ice works great too.
kwc

Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 19:14:13 -0700
From: indanapt@xxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My guess is all I can contribute to the pot luck is some decent (depending
on your tastes) wine. Keeping it decent in the wake of temps out there could
be a challenge. Easier to take some Rieslings and Gewürztraminers as they
can be kept cold.

No. I will not bring Twisted Oak as I prefer to hoard that for myself... ;D
BTW: Is Twisted Oak the official wine of R.O.C.? It should be for obvious
reasons.

Is El Jefe coming? (Not me! Though I fit!) Will he bring me some PigStai to
share?

BTW: I am staying the official Inn in Barstow... is anyone else? Meetup for
drinks and a BS session in Barstow Friday? Anyone?

Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jeffgortatowsky
Blog @ http://skepticalastronomer.wordpress.com

"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella