[roc-chat] Re: ROC BBQ Plan - wine - twisted few

  • From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 19:14:13 -0700 (PDT)

My guess is all I can contribute to the pot luck is some decent (depending on
your tastes) wine. Keeping it decent in the wake of temps out there could be a
challenge. Easier to take some Rieslings and Gewürztraminers as they can be
kept cold.

No. I will not bring Twisted Oak as I prefer to hoard that for myself... ;D
BTW: Is Twisted Oak the official wine of R.O.C.? It should be for obvious
reasons.

Is El Jefe coming? (Not me! Though I fit!) Will he bring me some PigStai to
share?

BTW: I am staying the official Inn in Barstow... is anyone else? Meetup for
drinks and a BS session in Barstow Friday? Anyone?

Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jeffgortatowsky
Blog @ http://skepticalastronomer.wordpress.com

"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella