[roc-chat] Re: [Off Topic] Solar Energy Recommendations?

  • From: "Chris Feenstra" <chris.feenstra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 19:01:37 -0700

I have a 2.9 KW system that was installed by Sea Bright Solar
http://www.seabrightsolar.com/. They had a much better price than the other
vendor I got a quote from (Future Energy http://www.energysavers.com/).

My system is an on grid system. It has been covering most of my electric
needs. The vendor did a good job. I have had no problems so far.

Get at least two bids.

Chris Feenstra

(909) 792-4641

(909) 253-3695 cell