[roc-chat] Re: roc-chat Digest V1 #27

  • From: "Chris Feenstra" <chris.feenstra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 18:57:31 -0700

The solar rebates are still there though they are getting smaller.

The California rebates are still there, but they are on a stepped program.
The price paid per watt is decreasing over time. This rebate is for on grid
systems only. I got $1.90 per watt last year. Now it is down to $0.35 to
$1.10 per watt, depending on which utility you are connected to.

http://www.gosolarcalifornia.org/csi/rebates.php

There is also the federal 30 percent tax credit.

Chris Feenstra

(909) 792-4641

(909) 253-3695 cell

1415 Arlene St