[roc-chat] Re: roc-chat Digest V1 #27

  • From: "Rich Silva" <richsilv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 12:32:01 -0700

Although I'm in "Hurricane Gulch", we don't have that consistent a wind. and
my ranch style house pretty much fills the lot. So I really did not consider
Wind at all. I have a South West facing roof though. So figured that Solar
was my best bet.

From: "Rich Silva" <richsilv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [roc-chat] [Off Topic] Solar Energy Recommendations?
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 08:26:11 -0700

I know its off topic (Rocket!)=85

=20

But have any of you (real=99) experience with any Solar Energy companies =
and
can make any recommendations=85 Feel free to contact me off chat=85

=20

Or lets discuss it here?

=20

=20

=20

Silva Software Services =96 United States

Phone: (310) 387-8364 <tel:%28310%29%20387-8364>

Email:  <mailto:RichSilv@xxxxxxxxxxx> RichSilv@xxxxxxxxxxx

=FC Please consider the environment before printing this email.