[roc-chat] Re: [Off Topic] Solar Energy Recommendations?

  • From: Greg Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 08:36:11 -0700

I've been running my 3kW solar array for 7 and a half years and I'm totally
satisfied. It reduced my net electrical usage by about 40% and has required
minimal maintenance. The company we went with was Advanced Solar Electric, and
I have no complaints.  We had one warranty service call on a failed panel, and
they did the replacement with no hassle.

             -Greg

Sent from my iPhone