[roc-chat] Re: [Off Topic] Solar Energy Recommendations?

  • From: Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 08:46:11 -0700

Here's a "capture" of previous discussion:

From:
Greg Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxx>
To:
"roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:
"<roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
05/04/2011 08:36 AM
Subject:
[roc-chat] Re: [Off Topic] Solar Energy Recommendations?
Sent by:
roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been running my 3kW solar array for 7 and a half years and I'm
totally satisfied. It reduced my net electrical usage by about 40% and has
required minimal maintenance. The company we went with was Advanced Solar
Electric, and I have no complaints.  We had one warranty service call on a
failed panel, and they did the replacement with no hassle.

             -Greg

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2011, at 8:26 AM, "Rich Silva" <richsilv@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know its off topic (Rocket!)?

But have any of you (real?) experience with any Solar Energy companies and
can make any recommendations? Feel free to contact me off chat?

Or lets discuss it here?.