[roc-chat] Re: Generator etiquette

  • From: "Jim - TFJ" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 22:24:28 -0700

A nice cianti and some fava beans are a delight as well!

thbbt, thbbt, thbbt

  _____

Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 21:53:36 -0700
From: cls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

excoriated smoking is insufficient, us vegans demand an entire area devoted
to sun voices, positive thought, and no animal cruelty.

thanks

On 2011-05-01 21:47, Richard Dierking wrote:

Oh yeah, that's going to be on the forbidden list.  Also, someone sent me a
message off chat regarding music by Bet Midler and the You Are the Wind
Beneath My Wings song.  I might agree with them on that one.

Hum, I might need to build a bigger rules sign board for NSL.  What do you
think, should we have designated smoking areas too?

Richard

  _____

From: jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 18:31:05 -0700

Just think.
You could be waking up to Sonny & Cher every morning!

Babe...
I got you...
Babe....

  _____