[roc-chat] Re: Generator etiquette

  • From: Richard Dierking <redierking@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 05:03:12 +0000

Yup, of course I was kidding.  Although it would have been amusing seeing the
"mob" descending on some poor soul with a loud generator.
Please keep in mind that because funds are currently tight, ax handles, pitch
forks, and torches will not be provided.
Anyway, I think we would all agree that following the Golden Rule is really the
best policy.

Regards,
Richard

Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:20:00 -0700
From: indanapt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Generator etiquette
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like Rick is smart enough to know, no matter what he says, he loses. Such
is being president.
 ---------------------------------------
Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella

From: Richard Dierking
Date: 4/30/2011 1:55:40 PM
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Rick Dickinson;  Kurt Gugisberg
 Just as long as the explosion wasn't too loud, or did not occur between the
hours of 10 PM and 6 PM I think it would be OK.

Rick: Can I   P L E A S E   be the noise policeman at NSL?  Perhaps ROC could
invest in a sound meter?  I've been trained in the use of pepper spray.
Will the Hillbilly Rocketry group be coming to NSL?  I would love to hear their
response when they're told their generator is too loud.  Maybe I should also
put a taser on my NSL shopping list.