[ring89] Re: August Ring meeting - probably can't be there

  • From: "Ron Carnell" <ronc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ring89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 22:23:47 -0400

Yea. What John said.

Damn, damn, damn.

However, like John, I completely understand, Jeff. Know, my friend, that
you will always have a home at Ring 89.

Uh, I have a new issue to raise with the club.

The Ann Arbor club has decided to not host Michigan Magic Day in 2014. The
last I talked to Randy it was still up for grabs. The Colon Ring might be
interested in volunteering, but we don't really have anywhere in our tiny
little village during the school year for such a shindig. The last time we
hosted MMD we did it in Coldwater.

What would Ring 89 think about a co-venture with Ring 386, with the event
taking place in Marshall?

Ron

FreeLists FAQ: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq