[ring89] Re: August Ring meeting - probably can't be there

  • From: "Ron Carnell" <ronc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ring89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 15:58:46 -0400

At our last meeting I mentioned I had backdrop stands (from my California
photo studio) that might still be in working condition. I pulled them out
of storage and one set is in very good condition, another in moderately
good condition. Should I still bring them to the meeting, gentlemen?

On a related note, I just went to four stage shows during FAB's magic week
and saw AT LEAST as many versions of metamorphosis. What they used looked
like little more than PVC pipe glued into two hoops with fabric sewn
between the hoops. I'm sure you guys know exactly what I mean. Very easy
to build, I should think, and would use only slightly more fabric than a
backdrop?

Anyway, I'm really sorry you won't be at the meeting, John. With John
absent, guys, who's going to volunteer to keep Phil under control this
meeting?

Ron

FreeLists FAQ: //www.freelists.org/wiki/the_faq