[ring89] Re: August Ring meeting - probably can't be there

  • From: "John C. Sherwood" <jcsherwood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ring89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ring89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 15:14:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for this, Ron.  I'll make double-sure Phil sees your message.

Inexpensive is good.  Although we will have a small budget, the emphasis will
be on "small."  I'll have more details about that by our next session, I hope.

------
John C. Sherwood: jcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Union City, MI, USA ~ (610) 742-6735 ~ Twitter @jcsherwood
Domain: http://www.MysteryVisits.com