[retroforth] Re: startup problem

  • From: Stefan Schmiedl <s@xxxxxx>
  • To: retroforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:28:10 +0200

Matthias Sommer (2004-10-24 19:07):

> Hello,

an astonishingly large percentage of (probably) German speaking
users is showing in the community. Do we need a retroforth-de
mailing list? Just kidding...

> i just wantet to give retroforth a try, but cannot even start it
> (windows version).

Which retroforth and which windows? Are there any specific error numbers
involved in the failed DLL startup?

s.

--
Stefan Schmiedl
|Approximity GmbH               | EDV-Beratung Schmiedl                  |