[retroforth] Re: startup problem

  • From: Matthias Sommer <Sunny0815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: retroforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:55:59 +0200

Hello,

>>but also no output - whatever I type I get no response
>>
>That's at least a little progress. What did you try typing?

hmmm... I remember having tried "words" ".s" and some simple
arithmetics like "2 3 + ." then finally "bye"

>It might just be an output problem. I'll start reading the Win32 API
>Reference again...

After reading about output redirection in some other mail I even tried
starting "rf-75.exe > test.txt" from the commandline but the file
remained empty.

>>I thought RetroForth should be able to run on RetroWindows.  <g>
>>
>Not yet... Maybe one day :-)

maybe Windows isnt retro enough?
Somewhere in my dusty shelfs I still must have an Windows 2.0 maybe
even 1.0x. Would this be retro enough?  <gd&r>

regards
Matthias Sommer

---
bleiben Sie gut