[regional_school] Re: We Need to Name the School

  • From: Keith Rankin <keithwrankin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 22:31:41 -0400

Great brainstorming! Here is the list so far, plus some others that I have
added to keep us brainstorming.

Da Vinci Schools

Michelangelo Schools

Renaissance Schools

Cogito Schools (from Descartes “I think, therefore I am” one
of the foundational principles                          of western philosophy)

Excelsior Schools (motto of NY state meaning “ever upward”)

North Coast SchoolsMonroe Regional SchoolsEmpire Schools
Evergreen RegionalDouglass Anthony RegionalSocial Justice Leadership
SchoolsEducational Pursuit SchoolsCitizen Schools
Open SchoolsIndependence SchoolsFlower City RegionalMobius SchoolsInfinite
SchoolsThe Smart School

Our School

Community School

School of The Whole Child

Whole School

Rochester Area Community School (RACS)

Rochester Region Community School

Keystone School

Keystone:  School of The Whole ChildKeystone: Child-centered Learning for The
Rochester
Community

Keystone:  Rochester’s Community School for The Whole
Child

Keystone Community School

Rochester Regional School (RRS)

Partners In Education (PIE)

Working Together as Partners in Education

Rochester Partners in Education

Monroe Region Partnership School

Rochester United School

Rochester United Metro School

United Primary (Up School) United Secondary (Us
School)

The Rochester Peace School

REACH  - Rochester (School of ) Excellence in
Academics, Community, & Harmony

GRACE ...Greater Rochester Academic Center for
Excellence

Yes We Can!

Keith