[regional_school] Re: We Need to Name the School

  • From: "Yvonne M. Villareale" <yvonne.villareale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 12:03:26 -0400

Like the name. Our School.......However, a few year's back the private school named just that "Our School" closed their doors. Their old website is still up and running although their phone number no longer works (http://www.ourschoolrochester.org/). Wondering, could that be a possible "branding" confusion?

Yvonne Villareale

At 11:41 AM 4/1/2009, you wrote:

Great points offered, and thanks for thoughtful input on my suggestion. As stated, that was just a 2-bit name to start the ball rolling toward great names to inspire genuine learning success for all who come. While I value your reasons why my 2-bits wouldn't work for you -- cannot wait to see the wonders that you think will inspire the best from any who come:-).

If each of us tosses in an offering we think could create a quality prototype, the best one will emerge quite quickly. Love Jeanne Gray's community notion of OUR SCHOOL - and look forward to many offerings that will excite a new kind of opportunity for all learners:-) and possibily even inspire the rest of us.

Best, Ellen

Ellen Weber (PhD)
Director - MITA International Brain Based Center
PO Box 347, Pittsford, NY 14534
MITA Brain Leaders and learners blog: <http://www.Brainleadersandlearners.com>www.Brainleadersandlearners.com MITA Brain Based Center Web Site at <http://www.mitaleadership.com>www.mitaleadership.com