[realmusicians] a warm welcome

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "realmusicians-freelists.org" <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 23:02:38 -0500

The most graceous and sweet natured and creative lady Gudrun has just climbed aboard.

Welcome my dear.

We've got some nice goodies here like web archives, and a voice chat server that we're working on, it's up and running now but we're not through with it yet.

It's a teamtalk server and the host name is

realmusicians.slyip.com
pw is
cattail

You can get the software over at
http://www.bearware.dk/index.php?pageid=teamtalk

I'm going to compile all this useful info in to the welcome message soon, we've only been up a couple days so hang tight, we'll have fun and resurrect the old spirit of love and acceptance which used to be over at you know where 'grin'.

I think Ross mcgregor will come over here, and I just invited DJX, we'll see what happens.

Enjoy and I know your over there probably doing 10 things at once 'grin'.

The printers came today and left Julie's inserts, wow you know what those guys did?

they gave us more inserts and cut the price in half.

Image maker is truly a great company to work with here to do printing, they don't have cd printing yet, I been bugging them about that, but they do very nice inserts and anything else, and they make it easy for blind folks, knotching corners and such and hand deliver stuff.

There a christian run company, they're actually the print shot for St. Francis Hospital I believe, but they do out of shop stuff too.

They're pricing and service is just so good, I almost just don't mind not having the direct on cd printing, but I'd like to find a good option for that at some point, thermal printing seems to be the cheapest and most practical but you know, it's the whole sighted thing, we'll eat that elephant when the demand gets great enough, but so far, so good.