[realmusicians] Re: a warm welcome

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 14:16:51 -0400

Yea I saw what he meant, it's just that  this same person had many issues of
their own that they constantly bombed the list with that it could be
consider rapes of many kinds! Anyways, new list new beginning, no carying
the bagage from 1 list to the other, I'm dropping it. I was just surprised
that nothing was done about such a term, when like you said this wasn't his
first or last offense of that kind, especially given the views of the head
honcho... O well, sad it is, and even sadder that it's still going on...

Done with the topic, D!J!X!