[real-eyes] Re: illegal questioning by american airlines

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 04:00:59 -0600

the only time I see your probbly going to have a small  problem is at one of
the larger airports. j.f.k. or Miami. also getting a bolkhead  seat may be a
problem.

the best way to handel anything in life is the way it works best for you.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"
Call us anytime at 888.824.3022