[real-eyes] Re: illegal questioning by american airlines

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 03:56:32 -0600

you kill them with kindness. be gental and treat the person as if there your
best frend. Most of these people get treated less then nice by customers.
You'll want to be memerable by being kind to them.

This rule has served me well  If I can keep my cool.

Your gole isn't to stress the person out, it's simply to get your questions
resolved.

hugs.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC